What is this program about?
This program aims to understand reading strategies in young adults with and without histories of dyslexia (a.k.a. reading disorder/disability [RD]).
What is involved?
• Visits to UConn Storrs campus BIRC (Phillips Bldg.)
• Participate in safe, non-invasive brain imaging sessions
• Receive cognitive/language/reading assessments, and answer questionnaires
Benefits to You:
• Compensation of $12/hour – Earn up to $150 plus
reimbursement of travel (if needed)
• Report of your neuropsychological assessments
• Opportunity to get a free picture of your brain
• You will help contribute to a better understanding of reading and dyslexia
• Free professional development or student seminar of your choice about learning disabilities, dyslexia, promoting resilience and compensatory skills
• Potential internship opportunities available
Please see the attached pdf for more information. To Sign Up click HERE.